Like many businesses this year we have had to change the way we do things. In the office this means:
• We no longer utilize our reception room; we ask that you call us from the parking lot.
• Parents and patients wear masks.
• We take the parent and the patient’s temperature when they arrive in the office.
• We supply hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
• Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing between families. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
These things are different, but the same smiling eyes are here to take care of your children! If you have not scheduled an appointment yet, we still have limited appointments available. Contact us today to lock in your appointment!
We hope you and your family have an amazing 2021!
Dr. Greg & everyone at Children's Dentistry
P.S. Did you know that we are on Facebook and Instagram?
Don't forget to follow us on social!